Still struggling with email? This is the class for you! Learn how to Send, Receive, and Reply like a Pro! Automate redundant text and save time.
We don't currently have this class on the schedule, but we can add it for you! Please choose an available day and time or call us at (909) 981-6331 for more information.
Need a Different Date?
Do the current classes not work for your schedule, or are no classes currently available? No problem! Visit our Schedule a Class page and choose an available day and time or call us at (909) 981-6331 for more information.
- Using Outlook for Communication
- Using the Shortcut Bar
- Understanding e-mail and the Inbox
- Creating New Folders
- How to compose a message
- Selecting message options
- How to spell check a message
- Opening, reading and closing a message
- Setting up the message notification option
- Different ways to reply to a message
- Reply / Forward an E-Mail Message
- Setting an Importance Level tag on a message
- Sending an Attachment with a message
- Creating and selecting AutoSignatures
- Attaching Files
- Automating Redundant Text
- Printing a message
- Sorting messages
- Setting up and clearing message filters
- Deleting messages and viewing Deleted Items
- Creating new Contacts
- Sending a message to a contact