California Computer Schools, Inc. was formed in 1982 and has been proudly providing computer training, consulting, and custom programming for the ever changing technological demands of the workplace. CCS has offered training to students both at our school site in Upland, California and to on-site clients in California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Most computer users under-utilize their applications; mastering less than 20% of the available features. That leaves over 80% of the potential functionality either unknown or unused. We asked a large sampling of small businesses, large corporations, and individual office professionals throughout the Inland Empire and Los Angeles what computer skills would make their employees more efficient at using their computers and based on their answers, we developed a curriculum that focuses on the needs of the office employee.
We offer flexible training times to fit your busy schedule while supporting more than 50 different classes from the most popular office programs. Each class is delivered with custom, proven, and proprietary curriculum from a highly professional, skilled and certified instructor. Training is held in our comfortable, friendly school atmosphere with each student working "hands-on" at a computer. Our Upland, California facility offers a modern 12-seat training classroom that makes for an ideal setting conducive to learning and ample amount of one on one attention. For larger groups, we offer an onsite instruction option that brings our instructor and training style to you.
California Computer Schools computer classes teach you to make the connection between application functionality and business processes and our lively, personal, and professional instruction ensures clients take what they learn in the classroom and return to work knowledgeable and more efficient.