Dashboards take raw data and transform it into a meaningful, visual overview of critical business information. Many companies or organizations use dashboards to monitor their KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Utilizing all of Excel’s powerful tools, dashboards can help you view data relevant to a particular objective or business process. The best data dashboards answer important questions about your business. Dashboards are designed for quick analysis and informational awareness.
NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS DATES: Call to inquire about upcoming dates and availability
We don't currently have this class on the schedule, but we can add it for you! Please choose an available day and time or call us at (909) 981-6331 for more information.
Need a Different Date?
Do the current classes not work for your schedule, or are no classes currently available? No problem! Visit our Schedule a Class page and choose an available day and time or call us at (909) 981-6331 for more information.
- Best Dashboard Design, Prep and Maintenance
- Using Excel’s Charts and Graph’s to create powerful and clear visualization of data
- Make key elements interactive, by utilizing Excel’s built in Form controls. (ie, Drop Down boxes, Scroll bars, List boxes)
- Creative Formatting to emphasis key points in your dashboard elements
- Create Pivot Tables to consolidate data
- Write Formulas to calculate / display results
*This is an advanced Excel class. Participants are required to have a working knowledge of the following Excel elements:
- Charts and Graphs (Excel Intermediate)
- Advanced Formula writing (Excel Formulas / IF and VLOOKUP Workshop)
- Pivot Tables (Excel Advanced)